CPAPNG is happy to announce all Position vacancies with our partners here. Please check out for any vacancy in any accounting and finance here.
Certified Practising Accountants Papua New Guinea
Certified Practicing Accountants Papua New Guinea (CPA PNG) is a premier professional Accountancy Organisation in the country with over 9,000 members.
CPA PNG is full member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), since 2019 and active member of the Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA). It is set up under the Accountants Act 1996.
- Tender for External Audit Services
CPA PNG is calling tenders from suitably qualified and experienced auditing firms for provision of external audit services. The scope of the external audit includes the audit of 2023 Financial Statements. Further information regarding the audit may be obtained from the Executive Director on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy for Assistant Accountant
CPA PNG currently has a vacancy for an Assistant Accountant at its Head Office in Port Moresby. The person is expected to have hands on experience in Xero Accounting system. She/he must be a CPA or nearing completing of the CPA exams. Key accountabilities include:
- Preparation of invoices and receipting of payments in Xero.
- Organise periodic payments using BSP online payment system and posting of all payments in Xero.
- Preparation of fortnightly Staff Salary and Wages in Xero.
- Facilitate periodic statutory compliance lodgments.
- Update Fixed Asset Register in Xero.
- Preparation of monthly management Xero reports.
- Processing of monthly and year-end journals in Xero.
- Including other tasks authorised by the Director Finance & Administration.
Interested applicants may request for a detailed Job Description through email email@example.com
Closing date for the above notices is 7th April 2023.
2. FINANCE TRAINER POSITION
The IEA College of TAFE has a vacancy for a Finance/Accounting trainer at our Ela Beach Campus in Port Moresby, and Coronation Campus in Lae.
The College is part of the International Education Agency of Papua New Guinea Ltd and provides training that reflects industry best practice and ensures our students graduate with qualifications that are internationally recognized.
As an IEA Trainer you will be delivering TAFE programs in Accounting and Bookkeeping using high quality training resources delivered on license from Australian publishers. You will need to have skills in the preparation and delivery of Accounts Administration with specific knowledge of:
- Accounting Principles and Processes
- Accounting systems preferably MYOB
- Payroll processing and systems
- National and International Legislative Accounting requirements
- Taxation legislation in PNG
To meet our industry standards you will need:
- A Bachelor in an Accounting related field or equivalent experience with certifications.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in industry
- CPA certification
- Training and Assessment certificate and experience is desirable but not mandatory
- To be team orientated and enjoy working with and leading others
- To be prepared to travel to other campuses
An appropriate total remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If this all sounds like you, you’re the person we’re looking for; so please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close 4.30pm Friday 24th Mach 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted